Treat yourself to a 1-minute make-over with The Pony™. It’s perfect for adding length and filling in your own ponytail. A unique wrap-around wire finishes the ponytail with the look of a natural knot. Fast, easy and secure all day long.
“There’s a big difference between a ho-hum pony and a Really Statement Pony. Happily, you can make more than one statement! Go classic all-American when you wear it high. Wear it low for a more elegant look. Or do what I do when I’m at the beach: wear it on the side and keep it tousled and relaxed.” – Christie
Hair2wear’s special Excelle™ synthetic hair fiber is easier to care for than your own hair, and the hand-blended colors makes it the most natural-looking hair around. Use styling products as needed or even heat style.
How To Get Attached:
1. Start with your own hair in a ponytail.
2. Make sure The Pony is completely open. Slip the 3-prong comb between your hair and the elastic band.
3. Wrap the wires around your elastic band, alternating left then right for a totally natural look.
Styling (if you must):
Unlike your own hair, Excelle fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it’s cool, then release!
• 300°F (148°C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/177°C.
• Never heat style while wearing the piece.
• Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber).
• Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet.
• Hang to air dry. Done!
Medium Golden Blonde