16″Clip-in Hair Extensions
For longer, fuller, more beautiful hair, this one-piece hair extension clips in so easily. Its loose wave texture is designed to blend naturally with your own hair to provide maximum volume.
“It used to take a stylist hour to give me extensions. Now it takes me two seconds! They're so light and natural…I clip them in and forget they’re there! After skiing or a yoga class, I pull this out of my bag and do a quick fix in the ladies room. Instant volume. Instant glamour!”
Hair2wear’s special Excelle™ synthetic hair fiber is easier to care for than your own hair, and the hand-blended colors make it the most natural-looking hair around. Use styling products as needed or even heat style.
2 duckbill hair clips are included to aid in application.
How To Get Attached:
1. Part your hair from ear to ear, and clip out of the way with the included duckbill clips.
2. Slide the extension’s center clip into the middle of your part. (For fine hair, tease the roots a little before you start. That’ll make things more secure.)
3. Attach the next clips one at a time making sure the piece lies flat with no gaps.
4. Unclip your hair and blend together with the extension.
5. Too long? Not long enough? Start over, parting your hair higher or lower to get the length you want.
Styling (if you must):
Unlike your own hair, Excelle fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it’s cool, then release!
• 300°F (148°C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/177°C
• Never heat style while wearing the piece
• Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
• Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
• Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet
• Hang to air dry
Medium Golden Blonde